hormones.

The clock says it's 2:44 am. I shut down my laptop 15 minutes ago after finishing a few episodes of Life Unexpected. Tired and sleepy, I lie down and close my eyes preparing myself for a journey to dreamland. Unsaid by Lala feat. Christian Bautista is playing on the background and suddenly I find myself crying.. in silence. Tears started flowing and it just won't stop. Some thoughts just popped up. I turn on the laptop and here I am..

As much as i wanted to ignore the feeling, I can't. I felt rejected and taken for granted by some people so close to my heart right before I decided to call it a night. Unusual. All of a sudden, it's like that? Or maybe it's just me? It's me who gotten used to the feeling of being important. And now, I suddenly felt I was "ignored". For real, I mean..it happened before but it didn't felt like this.Or again, maybe it's just me.

It's been a while since I stayed up late like this..and for nothing for that matter. Watching Life Unexpected is really not a priority, I could have watched it some other time. But for some reason, I wanted to stay online. I'm not sure why...and there are so many thoughts juggling in my head right now.

Oh sleep, come back to me.

Popular posts from this blog

He's Just Not That Into You.

single parenthood