Day 2 - This too shall pass.

Yesterday could've been perfect if not for the bad news I received last night. And today, doesn't make any difference.Bad news,it's all over the place. I can almost hear GG on the background saying...." because in the Upper East Side, the good times never last forever.XOXO" Then i remember, i'm not in the Upper East Side.So maybe then, good times could last forever? You wish, Sugar.

I hate it when everything happens all at the same time. I'm not a superwoman and i can only do so much. Dealing with frustration and desperation is not my cup of tea. And never will it be.Its hard to lift my spirit up when everytime i try, something is happening that pulls me down. I'm not losing hope... just getting tired each day.

Popular posts from this blog

He's Just Not That Into You.

single parenthood